amplify your career
career opportunities available
your future starts here.....
AMP Aero Services has career opportunities available for success driven professionals looking to join one of the fastest growing aftermarket Aviation & Aerospace organizations. We are currently seeking dedicated individuals for different positions within our company. Our company operates sales, distribution and performs repair management for various Aviation companies around the globe. We invite you to AMPlify your career to new heights with an innovative and rapidly growing company within the industry.
Currently Hiring: In order to be Considered for the Positions below, please click on the PEN at the bottom of the page once you have determined the opportunity you desire.
Continuous Improvement Engineer
The Continuous Improvement Engineer will be responsible for developing and implementing continuous improvement initiatives and projects for an aviation parts trading company. The role will require the engineer to analyze data, identify opportunities for improvement, and design and implement solutions that will drive process improvements, efficiency gains, cost reductions, and increased customer satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities: Conducting process improvement analysis, including data gathering, process mapping, and root cause analysis. Developing and implementing process improvement plans that focus on eliminating waste, improving efficiency, and increasing quality. Leading cross-functional teams in process improvement projects using Lean Six Sigma methodologies. (Training provided).
Analyzing operational data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement. Developing and delivering training programs for employees on process improvement methodologies.
Collaborating with other departments, including procurement, logistics, and quality control, to identify areas for improvement and develop solutions for our Global locations.
Creating and maintaining process documentation and standard operating procedures.
Monitoring process performance to ensure sustained improvements are achieved.
Work closely with Quality, and senior management on quarterly goals.
Requirements: Bachelor's degree in engineering, operations management, or a related field. At least 1 year of experience or training in process improvement or operations management. Experience in aviation or similar industry Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Excellent project management and communication skills. Ability to work independently and lead cross-functional teams. Comfortable working in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment. Willingness to travel, if required and relocate to Miami, FL Headquarters.
Airframe Product Line Manager.
The Product Line Manager (Airframe) will be responsible for managing all aspects of the airframe product life cycle including development of product availability, sales and marketing, prior to being made available for distribution.
• Manage sales cycle for product line(s) to include all aspects of coordination, project management, communication and marketing.
• Ensure appropriate specifications and maintain competitive positioning and any other related product documentation to support the sale of the product.
• Deliver profitable products and solutions to market that meet current or future market requirements, exceed ROI objectives and are introduced in timely fashion.
• Oversee all day-to-day business needs as it pertains to product management.
• Define clear business plans integrating company core competencies, time to market, product costs, channels, and competition and ensure business inputs are complete and representative.
• Coordinate development priorities to meet both long and short-term revenue objectives
• Prioritize and balance investment in sustaining engineering, development, and strategic investment.
• Airframe evaluations
When applying for this position we would prefer a candidate with a minimum of 5+ years' experience in airframe product development and network management, preferably in the Aviation industry. Having a proven track record of managing Aviation Products through the complete life cycle would be a key attribute. The candidate should have direct experience managing resources, forecasting marketability, identifying demand, and overcoming sales barriers. The candidate should have clear presentation skills and the ability to read technical drawings and analyze IPC’s; Quantum experience is a plus. Strong technical, financial and business skills and a demonstrated ability to work across cross-cultural, cross-geography and multi-disciplinary teams. Leadership, organization, communications (oral and written), decision-making, judgment and technical knowledge are essential. Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Marketing, preferred.
*Salary & Benefits are Negotiable
Our company is seeking to hire a motivated experienced admin assistant/bookkeeper to perform data entry and assist with office duties Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper
AMP Aero Services is looking for a dynamic team member to be flexible and possibly wear "many hats." Tasks include, managing the office, administrative tasks and occasionally help source parts, send out invoices, create and run reports, deal with vendors and suppliers when needed. The ideal candidate has to be detail oriented, a self starter, able to multitask, have a great attitude, work well with others, and can work well under pressure and a self starter. If you are looking to expand with a rapidly growing Aviation company then we want you! Good office management background preferred.
• Provide support for management’s information requests in a timely and accurate manner.
• Purchase supplies and equipment as authorized.
• Monitor office supply levels and reorder when required.
• Vouchering and matching AP invoices
• Reconcile credit card and bank accounts
• 2 years recent working experience in accounting and/or administration
• Excellent verbal & written communications skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Excel, and Word
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player
Position Type/Hours: Monday thru Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm
Job Type: Full Time